Hello, thank you for stopping by Stray Curls!
I’m Angela – the Creator/Illustrator/Blogger of Stray Curls which is a Blog dedicated to women who are looking to embrace their creativity and improve their online presence in a more magical sense!
My blog is for you if you’re:
- An artist looking to make money with your skills.
- A creative person who wants to create a blog that stands out from the norm.
- A Blogger who has just started a blog and wants to learn how to grow and monetize it.
- A Seasoned Blogger who has just started making money with your blog but wants to learn how to gain more traffic.
Who am I?
I am a 29-year-old Illustrator and Blogger that currently lives in Bangalore with my 2 labradors – a cream puff and a chocolate brownie and I have incredibly curly hair. Hence the name Stray Curls.
I have made money online since 2015, making websites, digital illustrations and whatnot for people all over the world. I had no prior experience with illustrating or blogging but within a short period of time, I was able to monetize both these passions and support my 2 dogs.
I’ve realized one thing – if you are truly passionate about something, you can make it work. You can make it a business and you can live off of your passion.
You can read my whole story before Stray Curls here.
How can I help you?
I’ve made a lot of mistakes. There is a lot to learn in blogging, and blogging is definitely not easy. But it gets better with practice!
I’ve spent hours researching and learning from trial and error. This blog’s main purpose is to help you learn how to blog and the best ways to do it without actually being overwhelmed.
I’ve also come to realize that blogging with intent and knowing whom you’re writing for is very important if you want to have a successful blog.
Here are a few posts I’ve written that will help you start your journey:
What the heck is Stray Curls?
Stray Curls is:
- A Blog which is about art, creativity and blogging
- A Shop with cute Digital Printables and eBooks for women that will help them start a Business the right way!
Stray Curls has been featured on: Scoop Whoop | Convertkit | Starter Story | Yahoo | Viral Work | My Modern Met | 9 GAG | The Insider | Cup Cast | Hair Mag | Gallery Roulette | BoredPanda | Hello Giggles | India Times | Topito | Junk Host | Mivoltma | Sympa Sympa | The Hidden Hipsters | This Will Blow My Mind | Tabi Labo | BrightSide | 100Feminin